The TSO’s Student Season Pass is available to all full-time tertiary and secondary students.
For only $35 students get access to a whole season of TSO concerts in Hobart, Launceston and regional Tasmania.*
*Subject to availability.
What’s the catch? There isn’t one! Pay $35 for a pass and receive free entry to the 2019 season.
Here’s how it works…
Either purchase your Student Pass online or call the TSO Box Office on 1800 001 190. Pay $35, receive your Season Pass and start booking! Tickets can be booked from two weeks to one day in advance of a concert.
For further information or to purchase a pass contact the TSO Box Office on 1800 001 190 or email email@example.com.
STUDENT PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Student passes must be collected from the TSO Box Office, they will not be posted out.
Passes will be available from date of purchase or alternatively, pick it up at your first concert.
- Students must present a valid student ID card or School Identification Slip when collecting tickets.
- Membership is valid until the end of 2019.
- Cards and tickets are non-transferable
- Admittance is subject to availability and seating is at the discretion of the TSO Box Office.
- The Student Season Pass is valid for all full-time Tasmanian secondary and tertiary students.
- The Student Season Pass provides you with access to all TSO Master, Family, Regional and Matinee concerts in Tasmania, subject to availability.
- Tickets are to be booked no more than 14 days in advance of concert. Tickets collected at the concert.
- If Students book tickets and cannot attend they must notify the Box Office prior to the concert or their Pass may be suspended.